Thursday 24 December 2015

Best Happy New Year 2016 Quotes

"What the new year brings to you will depend on a
large extent on what you bring to the New Year ".
Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you,
that with each year that touch your dreams. May God pour love and care for you,
Happy New Year !
"God gives you ..,
12 months of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
Success 365 days,
8760 hours good health,
Good Luck 52600 Minutes,
Seconds 3,153,600 Joy..and That's it! "
"Many years ago I never met bother with
New Year's resolutions, and I've stuck with it ever since. "
The new year, as a child heir to the whole world, he was expected with welcome gifts, and rejoicing.
"May the spirit of the season, New Year fill your heart with calm and peace, I wish you a happy new year! "
Hopefully this year has minor disasters, less hatred, accidents and a lot of love Children, Happy New Year 2016.
"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin. "

A new year brings a lot of expectations 
that is the result of optimism. can your 2016
is no different and may usher in an era of sound
That 2016 be like a blank book that is waiting for your intervention to fill its 365 pages with every color under the sun so it is a vibrant addition to your life.

When the New Year arrives, bringing new ideas and hopes for us to make our life good to better and better and better. Happy New Year 2016!
Sincere wishes for hope, happiness
and peace during this holiday season
and throughout the coming year.
The end of the year brings greater joy than the opportunity to express the greetings of the season and good wishes. Your holiday and New Year filled with joy. Happy New Year!
From this day, as I will not be the same person who has been through in recent years ,.
I promise to change for the better so that I can let you feel more loved and more each day.
"There is very little that I can ask God for this
New Year as he kindly sent me the best gift possible and - you! "
You are God's gift to me.
In fact, you are the favorite among the many gifts I had.
I'm grateful you're still with me as we welcome the New Year to come.

Genuine success comes only to those who are ready for it. So never take a step back and always have the courage to accept new challenges. I wish you a very happy new year 2016.
It comes every year, it is every year, you get everything in the new year Who wants your heart. Happy New Year.
Where do you want to fly from there to all levels , all the same people who follow my dear
Always be clear to all the way ..., God gives you a new year of Jackass !! Happy New Year.
"Victoria" for whom "losing" to whom these 'altercation' "life" Who, What also came "she" will "one day again so that" I "to that! 

When the sun and the winds of time or speed, Never lose some counts, Please remember that the eyes are smiling, are not far away and .. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment